Parties are everywhere. People, regardless of gender, race,status, and lifestyle have a habit of attending parties especially those who are busy in life and need to destress and have some fun. Attending parties is fun and you will get to meet a lot of new people. However, there are certain group of people who do not want to attend because one thing keeps hindering them, which is their healthy lifestyle. Sites rectorycafe.com provide useful information when it comes to proper diet. Some people, when they decided to change their lifestyle such as diet, they also tend to stop the things they like to do because those are old habits that may trigger them to go back to their unhealthy lifestyle.
If you are on a strict diet but still want to live your life to the fullest, here are some tips:
- Getting some intense exercise before you go- regular exercise is important to someone who is on a diet. Before attending any kind of party, it is recommended to do an at least 30-minute cardio exercise to physically remind you of your goals but also sets up your body with some sweet after burn.
- Eat something big yet healthy- Do not be afraid of eating a lot while on parties or music festivals because it is okay as long as you are eating healthy foods.
- Drink healthy wine- Of course, in parties, there are alcohol drinks, If you are on a diet, then you must drink only like champagne, dry sparkling wines, dry whines and spirits mixed with non-caloric mixers.
- Look for cheese, nuts, olives and sliced meats.
- Stick to leafy green salads avoid veggies with fatty dips. A carrot is actually a good snack and a slice of apple because it will instantly make you feel full.
- It is okay to eat rice and potatoes. Just a trivia, eating cooked and cooled rice have less calories compared to freshly hot cooked rice. This is because in the cooling process, some of the starch becomes “resistant starch” that gives a wonderful feeling to your guts yet it will not dissolve as traditional carbs.