It is no doubt that many of us love to listen to music right? I suppose the person reading this has lots of favorite artists and bands. The reason why music has been part of our every day lives is because it helps us to relax and to focus on what we are doing either at work or at school.
In order to double the pleasure and relaxation, we usually listen to music while taking a hot shower. It is one of the best feeling. If you do not have a hot shower at home, you need this. The heater will not only provide hot water at the shower room but also to the whole house.
Even though our mobile phones face a lot of risk every time we bring it to the bathroom we strongly face it because we know that it is worth it. Unsubconsciously, we accept that our phones might get wet from the shower or it may accidentally get dropped. But it is fine.
Listening to music while taking the shower has plenty of benefits. Some of them are listed below if you are still not that convinced why it is best to listen to music in the shower:
- helps us relax and release all the anxiety and worries from work. home and school. Basically it temporarily help us escape from reality.
- Listening to music while taking a shower not only helps us relax but also provides positive vibe and energy.
- Makes us happy, which studies show link to a stronger immune system.
- Listening to music in the shower is more enjoyable. Hence, longer time to properly clean ourselves 🙂
- If we are not in the mood even if we are just in the house, showering with music instantly change negative mood in to a positive one.
- For those woman who are pregnant, physicians advise to take a shower frequently because it will make the baby healthy. However, only showering shows significant effects to the infant, but not the music.
- Being in the shower means me-time. It will be time reflect on one’s self – mind and body.